C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Ciotola <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 6 Jul 2000 17:26:20 PDT
Hello all,
Yes...my surgery was scrubbed.  I have a mysterious infection that
didn't show up till yesterday in pre-op where I had a temp of 100.4
and a high white blood count.  Surgery is tentatively rebooked
for 7/19 but that is very iffy.  His next slot after 7/19 is september
I will be here for at least 2 weekas then...so will be turning mail on
again if it was turned off.  Did throat and urine cultures today (negative)
and more blood work tommorrow.  Love to you all.

David