C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Laura Cleveland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 23:29:29 -0400
Thanks Ken--me too! These trips are getting quite costly--and we need to
take the kids this time as we'll be down there for the week.
We'll find out what is going on witht the leukemia. This will be the final
testing after the chemo.
I am feeling good, and even working out a bit to regain some strength and
hopefully lose some "sitting around the house chemo weight".
It's amazing that America West doesn't have these flights.
Maybe someone has some dusty ol vouchers to trade. God has provided in the
past, so there is no reason not to trust that he'll get us down there.
We are looking for a normal-ish summer. Today was the first official day for
the kids and me--we went to the zoo.
Kyle is still swamped at work, but manages to get some fishing time in.
It sounds like you had quite a time a couple of weeks ago. Are things back
to normal yet?
Take care, keep in touch,
Hugs! Laura