C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Deri James <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 2010 01:30:30 +0100
On Friday 29 October 2010 00:20:59 Kathleen Salkin wrote:
> Our host has installed new spam filters, which I believe filters based on
> keywords.  Deri, please confirm.
>
> Thanks, Kat

Hi Kat,

Don't get me started, the guy (at ICORS) whose doing these "filters" appears
to be an idiot!

Meir, please can you forward the email you tried to send to the list to me
directly and a copy of the message telling you that it had been rejected as
spam. This is of course not meant to happen, if the filter rejects a message,
its meant to be sent to me or Kat to pass it as Ok. But I certainly did not
see anything.

I'm really sorry you got hit by this Meir.

Cheers

Deri