C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Linda Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Apr 2006 15:39:45 -1000
Ken,
I wish you very good luck on this but and I simply can't help myself
from making this dig. The Republicans do not support disability
claims as fully as Dems do. Just one more difference between the
parties that makes a difference to the little guy.

I hope they rule in your favor but I would try to not think about it
until closer to the 100 days. This will just hurt your psychology and
cause yo worry unless you put it out of your mind.