C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 09:23:31 -0400
Linda,

The physical manifestations of CP are as varied as the stars in the sky.  Up
until a couple years ago, I could actually run up and down stairs while
holding to a railing.  Yet, I was suprised at how he held his affected arm.
I've personally never seen a contracture at the wrist only.  I imagine that
we CPers are like fingerprints in that no two are identical in their
presentation of CP.

-Kyle