C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 25 Aug 2007 11:55:04 -0400
I  had this article earlier today and I'm saddened but not surprised.
This administration has strong-armed its way into a war no one wanted in
the first place (except Bush and Cheney) and have perpetrated their
agenda at high costs.  The arrogance of this administration has been
unbelievable and extremely dangerous.

Kat