C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Oct 2003 18:38:35 -0700
we had the crashes before the memory was put in. i
thought lack of memory was making the last version of
IE step on itself. we had only 64 meg before. i
purchased 2 128 mef plugins that were listed as hp
compatable. hp was expandable to 256 meg. tecnically
hp was truthful on that realistically anyone who was
not a geek would not have went thrugh it. my sore
hands would not have worked, but judy said "can you
direct me and i put it in. we had to take out the
floppy, and hard drive and the cd drive to get to the
place to plug in the boards. i could whip the hp
engineers. of course what ever you take out you put
back in. too much like work in the old days. anyway
nothing changed except what we ran was faster, but it
craps out by the time the IE is up good.