C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Pink <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jun 2010 18:38:03 -0500
On July first, 2009, I moved to a Copper Adult Family home
named The Nathan Garret Home.  I like
everything, but, my three housemates.
Coppers have eight to ten different homes in La Farge.  Copper's WebSite is coppercommunitycare.com.  La Farge is about 1-1/2 hours away from
Lancaster (my hometown.  I might move to Serenity Hills 2.  .

                We have
music every Tuesday and every Tuesday, in the summertime , we have
music-in-the-park.

Kathy Jo Pink
E-mail addresses: [log in to unmask] , [log in to unmask], and [log in to unmask]

MSN/HotMail IM: [log in to unmask]

Pogo Nickname : perkypinkypink