C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kendall David Corbett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 May 2006 11:30:56 -0600
Anthony,

My office used to be on the third floor of a building which also housed
our University Police Station.  The cops and the firemen always assured
me that they'd get me out, and if practical, they'd get my chair out,
after they were sure the building was completely evacuated, and if
getting the chair wouldn't be dangerous.  I always figured I could get a
new chair    _a lot_ easier than I could deal with an injury to someone
trying get my chair out of a burning building.

Kendall

-George Bernard Shaw 1856-1950