C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Jul 2009 18:42:39 -0700
When I was a kid, my ST had my blow water from one bottle to the other via a tube.

Singing helped me a lot.

as far as not looking at you, it seems like she might be ashamed of something, I know I used to be. a counselor might help.

Thanks,
Tamar

Tamar Mag Raine, Commissioner,

Oakland Mayor's Commission on People with Disabilities

http://www.zazzle.com/TamarMag*
www.cafepress.com/tamarmag