C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Trisha Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 1999 13:19:49 -0400
Hi Bobby,

        Okay, I copied out the message so as to jog the old memory. Did dyou
tell the poor girl she got a 12 year old?
        Amber had a good first day back at school yesterday! The science
teacher is recently ex-military and told the kids to "Fall In" at lunch
time!! They did - I am surprised they didn't all fall on the floor. He also
had them electrocute pickles and shoot eggs out a bottle.Darn I have never
been allowed to electrocute pickles!! POUT!!

                Brightest Blessings
                       Trisha

>         I made the assignments last night. Your student interviewer's name
is
> Jo Grayson. She should be contacting you within two weeks. If you do not
> hear from Jo within 2 weeks, please contact me.
> >
> >        What age group are you looking for - or is Amber to young?
> >

> >Well, it's that time again. I am looking for volunteers from the C-Palsy
> >list toagree to be interviewed via e-mail by one of my grad students.
> >These are
> >students in a course entitled, "Psychsocial Aspects of
DisablingConditions".