C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Trisha Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Mar 2000 14:18:24 -0500
No Dianne, we haven't - however we certainly could - but then any story
encludingly those inspirationals one our lovely Christians friends love to
share will come under that heading. The list is open to all topics -
everyone has delete key - if reading about other religions offends you -
delete the messages about them. Do remember I belief and epsouse in
Religious Freedom - which means I put out blurbs for everyones
olidays( card and brief history) and take the time to educations others
about them, especially after a question has been ask. Education is the first
step in overcoming fear and creating fertile ground for understanding to
grow. We are all more similiar than different.

                             Brightest Blessings
                                Trisha