C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Magenta Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 2006 16:25:52 -0700
Yes, it truly is disheartening. Part of the problem is that many need to
keep their medical benefits because they do not earn enough to pay for
medical expenses. Many also need highly specialized jobs because they can't
do part of what is normally required, and frankly, employers are just not
going to do that. so it's a difficult monopoly type game. catch 22 so many
times that many give up.

I have a question for KAT, KEN, KENDALL, and others who ARE or have been
employed; I'm thinking of writing an article about people who have
succeeded in getting employed. Would you consent to answer a few questions
if I decide to do this?

Mag

Come visit my new store! I now carry tee shirts and other items!
http://www.cafepress.com/TamarMag
visit my Blog at; http://tamarmag-newsletters.blogspot.com/