C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Brent Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Mar 2005 01:09:08 -0500
From an MSNBC.com story:

'In a Senate floor statement March 16, Frist referred to a videotaped exam
he had seen of Schiavo and suggested there could be questions about her true
condition. He described Schiavo as having "a severe disability similar to
what cerebral palsy might be."'

Whatever your personal take on the Shiavo Circus, I hope all of our resident
neocons will take note of how little knowledge the current Senate majority
leader (and odds-on favorite to be the 2008 Republican presidential nominee)
has about cp. Oh, and uh by the way, Frist is also an MD.

F*cking moron.

Brent, testy, Shiavo'd out