C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 7 May 2005 16:31:04 -0700
Kathy Jo,
As long as you do not accept yourself as you are, you will be unhappy.  I'm
sorry your religious friends told you wrongly. They were misinterpreting
the bible. The healing that Jesus was talking about, was the healing of the
spirit.

As to the word Mentor. look it up at www.dictionary.com  I agree with joy
that you can do that for yourself.

Mag

Please ask your Congressperson to vote FOR the MICASSA bill, this
will allow medicaid funds to pay for community supports
instead of isolating the person in a nursing home or institution.
HR 910 is the bill number
Senate version of MiCASSA (S 401).

Oakland Mayor's Commission on People with disabilities
~Tamar Mag Raine~
IM: tamarmag48
Yahoo IM Tamarmag56