C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 3 Dec 2006 21:08:47 -0800
Howdy case!
my surgery will only take about 45 minutes. the doc who does it was really
nice when he came to talk with me. he says it is a very easy surgery to do,
but that it is the most rewarding one because of the tremendous changes in
the person. he says he feels like a plumber, he installs the hardware and
the other doc gets to be a hero because she gets to turn it on!  I will not
forget the surgeon, i will send him a card!

have lots and lots of snow ball fights, and drink a hot cocoa with marsh
mellows for me.  I wish you well with your surgery too, case.

Love,
Mag

www.cafepress.com/tamarmag
come see my new designs!