C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anee Stanford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 May 2000 01:13:26 EDT
hI McKinlay Family-

Welcome to the list. I am shure you will find many new friends by being on
this list.  My name is Anee Stanford.  I have been on the list since I was
about 16.  I am now 21 and am attending Idaho State University were I am
majoring in Health Care Administration and Pre-OT/PT.  I have athetoid and
ataxic cerebral palsy and I use a manule wheelchair or an electric scooter
most of the time.   I run a website called Cerebral Palsy Information Central
or CPIC for short which has been my hobby turned job for the past 5 years.

Well that's the short version of my introduction.

Yours,

Anee Stanford
Webmaster of CPIC
http://www.geocities.com/aneecp/
ICQ # 67019089
AOLIM: Anee

In a message dated 5/4/00 5:40:20 PM Mountain Daylight Time,