C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Fri, 7 Sep 2001 13:20:08 -0400
Well, there's one original Cleveland line in the U.S. from 1687.  Originally
from North Yorkshire, they landed in the Tidewater region of Virginia.  Half
the line moved north toward New York (Grover Cleveland's line) and half
moved south toward the Carolinas and on into the Hartwell, Georgia area.
That's my line.  So, if the guys great-grands are from the south, we're
probably related.  My mom and brother have spent big $$$'s and lots of time
researching the genealogy.

-Kyle