C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
IS MARGOLIS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 20:31:23 EST
Great Anee!  Nothing like computers and clerical errors!  Wanna slip them my
address?

Looks like they do have administrative discretion over terms and conditions,
after all ;-) (Anybody really doubt they ever did?)  Now, to me, the
interesting question is whether Anee's 9 hrs. can compel a reasonable
accommodation.

They are being quite supportive so far.  More?  ;-)

Steve