C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"K. Salkin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 09:46:38 -0500
Ken,

We have 3270s (I think that's what they are).  I know we also have UNIX and Sparc mainframes here in our divisional headquarters.  The division (all 3000 + employees) are connected via MS IIS LAN networking and Novell.  We all migrated to Windows 95 a few years ago and now the IS team is migrating everybody to Windows 2000.  Unfortunately that means I need to have two desktops and two laptops for the time being as Access 2000 trashes any Access 97 applications and makes them incompatible for WIN95 users.  So until all of our users are migrated to Win2000 along with Office 2000 we need to have two systems.  Ugh!!!!  ARGHHH....

So I've had very little experience with Win 98SE and none at all with the Internet Connection Sharing application.

       Kathy S.

"St. John's University Cerebral Palsy List" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> oh, my programes are on several ibm 3390. big suckers. i have always
programed on mainframes. know not much about the p.c. type.