C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bill K Ach <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Dec 2001 15:57:24 EST
In our case, it was word of mouth.  Our therapist Johanna is a friend of
Robin's middle sister, Helena, who in turn told us about Johanna.
Robin's youngest sister Linda and her husband Marvin also have their
bodywork performed by Johanna.
Johanna does not advertise her services.  She has no business address.
She performs massage in her home and will come to your home to do massage
if you prefer.  She's done wonders for us.  I've noticed improved range
of motion in my upper and lower limbs, increased energy level and greater
tolerance of pain.

Robin and Bill