C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Betty Alfred <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 14:04:28 EST
In a message dated 02/11/2000 1:11:30 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< When I was in high school, my biology teacher was terrible about bashing
 humans  He used to keep us in every lunchtime and show is movies about us
 being over fed.  He would tell us that because of our lifestyle, we are
 contibuting to the destuction of the earth faster than any other country.

It's amazing to me the vast number of people who just can't get to the next
level.  Trisha and I talk about this a lot.  We make a lot of "two above a
rock" jokes -- don't we Trisha dear?  But the tragedy is that you're talking
about a high school teacher influencing impressionable young minds.