C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bobby Greer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Feb 2000 14:53:10 EST
In a message dated 2/29/00 7:31:24 PM, [log in to unmask] writes:

<< I feel so fortunate that when I can no longer perambulate, I'll still be
able to communicate effectively with my pen and voice.  Those of you who
have difficulty in this area, yet still manage to express yourselves so
eloquently, have my greatest admiration.   >>

Well said Kyle. I've come to believe that good communication skills for the
individual with CP is like "winning" was to Vince Lombardi, who said,
"Winning isn't everything. Winning is the ONLY thing!

Bobby(who's been told he sounds like Alfred Hitchcock by a friend who really
knew voices, a DJ).