C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Fri, 31 May 2002 16:12:55 -0400
Yeah, from what I know about that organization, I'm not surprised.  The USMC
was so unprepared for the Korean winter--most of them didn't even have
winter issue.  Congress was so intent on the draw down after WWII, that we
were woefully unprepared for the UN "Police Action".  Most folks agree we
didn't win in the 'Nam,; we didn't win in Korea either.  If we did, why is
there a white line painted at the 38th parallel?

So how long was Joyce's brother held by the ROC/North Koreans?  It's my
understanding they weren't Geneva Convention signatories (like the NVA).
Must've been awful for him.