C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Elaine Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 11:21:28 EST
Our lift is on the side of the van, and I ALWAYS runs into problems with
people parking in the striped area.  One day I had both kids with me and
someone parked next to me in the striped area and I would have had to back up
to let the kids in which would have been dangerous.

So, I decided to take a stand and I had the store page the person.  Wouldn't
you know it was my luck that the person was an elderly women with an oxygen
tank.  Boy, did I feel like a jerk!

Elaine