C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Mon, 22 Oct 2007 14:19:10 -0600
OK, today's Shaggy Dog story:

A frog goes into a bank and hops over to the loan officer's desk. He jumps
up onto the chair and says to the officer, "Hi, what is your name?" The
officer says, "My name is Patty Black. What can I do for you?" The frog
replies, "I want a loan." "OK," says Ms.Black, "let's fill out a loan
application. What is your name?"  "Kermit," the frog says, "Kermit Jagger."
"Oh, any relation to Mick Jagger?" Black asks. "Yeah, he's my Dad!" answers
the frog. "Wow," says Patty Black. "Do you have any collateral?"  "Yes, I
do," and the frog reaches into his pocket and pulls out a big, bright pink,
ceramic elephant. He places it on the desk in front of Patty Black.
She scratches hers head and says, "Excuse me for a moment." She then walks
into the bank manager's office with the loan application and the elephant in
hand. She says, "Uh, sir, there is this frog out there who wants a
loan." She hands the manager the application. "He brought this, this...uh,
well, I don't quite know what it is, for collateral!" She puts the shiny
pink elephant on the manager's desk. "What should I do?" The bank manager
stands up and shouts, "It's a knick-knack, Patty Black, give the frog a
loan!! His old man's a Rolling Stone!!!!!!"