C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathleen Salkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Sep 2006 06:21:37 -0400
Kudos on your work, Linda!  You did made a reference to the polygamy
cult one time when you said how the FBI couldn't catch the polygamist
with a gaggle of teenaged girls in long skirts and bonnets.  I
understand he was only with a few people when he was caught in a
traffic stop.  I think life on the run take so much planning and
effort just to stay under the radar, that it's the little things that
trip up the fugitives.

KatĪ