C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Schaeffer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 11:38:17 -0600
I bought it in a store that caters to the disabled. Sells gimmicks as well
as wheelchairs, reachers and all sorts of stuff. I picked up a reacher for
myself. At that time, I didn't see them in drug stores until about 2 years
after I purchased this one. I must have purchased it about 10 years ago.

Winnipeg is funny. Years ago we wanted to buy a fan in June. It was a heat
wave. I couldn't find a fan in any part of the city.

We live in an island of nowhere. One thing we have and probably thrive on is
threatre, symphony, opera and the Winnipeg Bombers. The last I could do
without. We recently build a baseball field for the Winnipeg Blue Eyes,  I
will go to see them this year.

Joyce