C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Thu, 1 Nov 2007 07:57:49 -0400
Will do, dear.  Now that I'm back on the list, she asks about you all
often.  She's doing fairly well, BTW.  She had to take disability
retirement from teaching due to the leukemia, but she's enjoying being
able to spend more time with the two youngest, Anna and Alex.  Anna's a
high schooler this year and Alex is a fourth-grader.  Seems like that
happened overnight.

Kylw