C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dana Marshall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Mar 1999 22:41:04 -0800
Janet, when I jump, I would go into a spastic seizure, where my arms would
snap up (elbows bent) and the rest of my body was as stiff as a board.
Well, after taking anti-seizure meds, (which DID help), I found that I
"outgrew" the seizures. *sigh* Anyways, um, maybe a service dog to keep you
calm? I don't know other than with my dog with me, only LOUD noises make me
jump.

Dana Marshall and Gillis