C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2007 11:17:13 -0700
  oh, trish i have always been thinking and following
things to where i think they would go, but, in the
past that always lead me to the GOP. now, i see it
leading to neither major party. i do not think i have
changed. i think the political parties have changes at
least temporarily.
  if you think i have been mindless in the past, you
are very mistaken. as you well know, i have certainly
not followed the majority opinions on this list.

Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.