C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 31 Mar 2005 13:06:41 +0000
I've got a question for you guys.  I use a manual wheelchair, and at the grand
old age of 52 I find that my shoulders are hurting from the efforts of
getting about in the chair.  I'm looking into getting power assists and was
wonderng if anyone in this group used them and if they work.  Can the chair
be transported via a folding chair carrrier or do you have to take it apart
and put the power unit in your car?  How much did it cost?

Thanks much!

Kat