C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Mon, 24 Feb 2003 13:08:46 -0500
Living in hurricane country we always keep food stocked up in the summer to
avoid the rush.  I've been keeping us stocked up now even in winter.  The
new packets for tuna are great as they don't need a can opener, they've got
them for chicken now.  Saw some camping cooking tips such as soaking rice,
pasta, and/ or beans during the day to keep cooking to a minimum and have
food available for the evening meal.

Beth t the ot