C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Wed, 3 Apr 2002 09:30:41 -0500
thanks beth, this is helpful.
actually withthe feds. it goes in steps. right now, they must be convienced
that one, i have an injury and 2 the job substactially contributed to it.
and the doctors treatment plan.  that puts me into a catagory of having a
work related illness. they then start paying medical expenses and for time
off for treatment. later if the doctor come back and says, the plan did not
work he is not responding. it is already established that the injury was
work related. then the doc has to write up a justification that i could no
longer do the job. but essentially it gets to the same place, if you are
indeed not able to work.
yes, this is helpfull.