C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 2000 12:05:59 -0500
well, for the future bobby, you know people with a disability can vote
absentee ballot. i think i may take advantage of that in future elections. i
understand your feeling about makeing any difference. i hardly ever vote for
a winner and even the few times i have, i have been disappointed in what
they did as opposed to what they promised. i'd feel better voting for kyle
cleveland and bobby greer.