C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Tue, 6 May 2008 10:22:07 -0600
As a native, I prefer the third week in September, when the majority of
tourists have gone home and the weather is still good, but late July or
early August are about perfect weather wise.  If Benjamin is in school...

Dubois is also pretty nice (just don't call it Doobwah!).  The former
president of UW was named Dubois, and pronounced it "correctly" his first
time there, and was nearly run out of town on a rail.

--

Kendall

depends on the unreasonable man.

-George Bernard Shaw 1856-1950