C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Fri, 16 May 2008 08:00:30 -0400
Kendall,

Wow, this is so hard for me.  Should I send the twenty five bucks to MO
or use the cash to renew my annual NRA membership?

I think I'll probably go for the gun nuts.  They send me a magazine
every month and I get cheap life and liability insurance through them.
Maybe if MO sent me a few pens or a ball cap or something...  ;-)

Kyle