C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Magenta Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Apr 2002 00:18:51 EST
Dear little Jake ... magic the cat is laying on top of my computer screen her
head hanging over it, and she's off in kitty dreamland...

Mag just had to go buy an outfit for a bat mitzvah, (when a Jewish girl turns
13, she is considered a woman in the Jewish community) had a spasm while
trying on a jacket that matched the skirt, and ripped the jacket. Whoops!  we
left the outfit in the dressing room, because it was too small for me, but
like I was so embarrassed ... anyway, Mag got a very simple but elegant dress
and then got a hat to match. Beige, not normally my color, but this one
works.  I will have a photo taken at the bat mitzvah. Now all I need is a
manicure, and get a bottle of hair color........ I'll be seeing old friends I
have not seen in 3 years, so I wanted to get dolled up for the festivities.

Love,
mag