C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Hunsberger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jun 2010 10:31:27 -0500
On Thu, Jun 10, 2010 at 10:25 AM, Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Peter,
> you mean geeks who have aspergers that work in s. valley? or is it perhaps exposure to too much radiation from computers?

What I've heard is that there is an abnormally high incidence of
Aspergers in silicon valley.  The source is supposedly the high number
of geek parents.

Not that much radiation from computers these days, maybe we can blame
it on the cell phones?

Note I'm not using geek as a disparaging term, I include myself in
that category...

--
Peter Hunsberger