C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
fspe5243 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Sep 2001 06:01:48 -0500
Hi, Laura -- You must have seen someone else on your other list, because this
is the only list to which I've ever posted...I just wanted to let you know
that I really have come to this list since 1995 to ask for individuals who'd
be willing to dialogue via email with my grad students.  Bobby Greer and a
number of others have participated in the past, and to my knowledge, nobody
has had a bad experience...I know my students always benefit greatly from the
project.

Thanks to those of you who have already volunteered -- you should be hearing
from one of the students soon, if you haven't yet.

Best regards -- Lilly Stiegler (I still need two more people -- if anyone
wants to do this, email me at [log in to unmask] -- Thanks again -- L.)