C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 16:16:31 -0500
Yo! Yo! Yo!  Propz to Dr. G.!  He's one straight-up mutha.  And he got him a
new short-shortie in Austin!  That Greer-Dog makin' the crip-crowd his
thang.  He sooo phat. His face be smoove-B.  Bobby on the short.

(Too bad all these fellers is going to jail when they could all become
etymologists, eh?  My question is, why don't they pull up they pants when
they trip?)

It's kind of fun, though, because Laura has "her kids" at school, and I work
with a lot of work-release kids from juvie-jail, so we have some pretty wild
dinner-time conversation.  Unfortunately, the whole ebonics movement
rationalizes a skewed sense of community.  The ebonics movement (which
fortunately fizzled) was doing these kids no favors!

-Kyle