C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jun 2004 09:42:23 -0700
well that must have failed, becouse we are not getting
the O I L.
THERE IS VERY FEW COMPANIES THAT DO WHAT HALIBURTON
DOES,BOBBY. ONLY ONE (sorry about caps lock) that i am
familiar with and it is a french company. don't know
if being french played against them. i would think it
did. haliburton does not deal in oil, as it is a
service company for the oil companies. repairs
equipment, does deliveries, but no oil and no
refining. knowing what i know about the company and
their competiton, i have no problem with haliburton.
and in case it is in everyones mind, the vice
president sold his stock at the insistance of the dems
before 9-11. so i do not buy the inferance that chaney
is making money with haliburton. facts does not back
it up.
  hesbollah i think is the group that offered to help
moore get his movie on more mid east screens. or was
it hamas? one of the two. another thing to go back and
research.
   i do not have enough imfo to know if iraq war is
affecting the search for bin laden. you can have just
so many troops in one place before they start getting
in each others way. you may have a point, i do not
know.
   i certainly will give you this, the administration
did get a lot of things unexpected. in a war that does
happen. they maybe got more than could be considered
normal. the generals will not ever tell.
   the iraqi interim government will have its work cut
out for it. if they make it work, they will join
turkey as being among muslim countries that are making
democracy work. elections are next janurary.