C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathleen Salkin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 8 May 2002 12:10:31 -0400
Sorry you're in such pain, Kyle. I myself had a lot of pain last week during a rainy day, and had to go home early.  Ugh...  Hope that front stabilises soon and you can feel better.

As for the dual boot machines, both my old laptop and new desktop are now dual boots.  Yes, I boot into Windows ME on the desktop by default, and into MS DOS on the laptop.  The laptop is an old 486-75 machine that has Win 3.11; I use it to for my old stats and numbers crunching routines as it can be faster than under Windows 9x, believe it or not.

Kat