C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 10:07:12 -0400
Yeah, they work too.  I got one.  Actually she's my second.  The first was
defective and ran away.  The second one is much, much better.

Seriously, Gordon, my first marriage was out of desparation.  I was a young
man with a low self-image and latched on to the first woman that returned my
affections.  Bad move.

Trust me on this, Gordon.  Love will find YOU.  When it does, it will be
soooo much better than the results of a fervent search.  It was only after
my current wife, Laura, and I both came to grips with the possibility of
remaining single that we found each other.  The net result has been ten
years of solid marriage.

Best of luck to you!

-Kyle