C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2007 14:46:38 -0700
My sister sent me a joke the other day, something like:

"The 2008 election is full of chances to make history:

If Obama' elected, he'll be the first African-American, If Hillary is
elected, she'll be the first woman, and if Mitt Romney's elected, he'll be
the first Mormon.  Maybe we should get it over with all at once and elect
Gladfys Knight "  ;-{)}

I won't sit out the election, even though I'm not happy with any of the
candidates so far, because if I don't vote, I feel like I don't have the
right to comment afterward, either positively or negatively.

--

Kendall

depends on the unreasonable man.

-George Bernard Shaw 1856-1950