C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 18 Oct 1999 21:18:43 -0500
To All,

I recently went to the autisim conference in
Plano, Texas. There is a class called Welcome to Holland.  I dont recall the
name of the speaker but I did buy her tape so that my husband could listern
to it too !
I went to the 3 day conference because of my Autistic daughter I didnt
expect to her about premmies and more.  I cried  til the class ended I still
cry when I listen to the tape.  I just thought we were supposed to go
forward and didnt relize how much baggage we were still  had because of the
birth.  I am going to try and locate the speaker as I would like to talk to
her.

sherrie

mother to Erica 24 weeker age 7, Jordan ft w/autism age 3 , Jared 2  ft