C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Viola Faria <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Sep 1999 01:55:53 EDT
In a message dated 9/11/99 1:41:08 PM Central Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< an effort to get her IEP (a document which you or her father
 agreed to) rewritten. >>
Thank you so much for your input.  I have been thinking along the same lines.

I nor my daughter ever agreed to the I.E.P.  They just made the decision
without our knowledge and consent.  They informed us that they were going to
review our request amoung the I.E.P. team and then let us know about the
decision.  No way, did we ever approve of anything, nor was it signed by any
of us.

Thanks,