C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 31 Mar 2007 16:49:49 -0500
Not in the Atlanta area, but in my area, there is a church that accepts
donations of durable medical equipment to loan out to those that couldn't
afford it otherwise.  Why don't you ask your minister or elder if they know
of such a program down there?  There has to be in a city the size of Atlanta.

Kat