C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kendall David Corbett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Apr 2006 14:31:23 -0600
Probably the same reason that the FBI didn't catch the 20 terrorists
that wanted to learn to fly commercial airliners, but weren't interested
in learning how to land them.

Since 9/11, if something isn't a direct threat to national security
brought about by foreign terrorists, or those perceived to be foreign
terrorists, Homeland Security and the FBI don't want to hear about it.

A couple of years ago, a friend who teaches at Northern Arizona
University asked Janet and me to do a disability awareness presentation
to her Intro to Special Ed. class.  There was a woman in the class who
was getting her teaching certificate who was part of the polygamist
sect.  They are easily recognizable, especially in the general
population.  She looked like Ma Ingalls from Little House on the
Prairie, while the other women in the class were in shorts and t-shirts,
as it was a summer class (even in Flagstaff, it was in the mid 80's).

Kendall

-George Bernard Shaw 1856-1950