C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bobby Greer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 13:31:52 -0500
Kyle,

        We live at 8 AM tomorrow and go thru DFW(AAAARGH!).

        That is the most grim story about Gee Gee's stuff! It is
unblievable what low lifes there are. The police tell me there are people
who read the obit's to discover when and where the services are so they
know when to burgle the home! I'd like to plant a phony obit and leave the
house locked full of very quiet pit bulls who have not been fed or watered
for 36 hours!!

Bobby

P.S. I'll give mom a big hug from a "Yaaannnkkeee" ! LOL